About Barefoot at Callala Beach
Barefoot at Callala Beach offers you absolute beachfront architect designed 2 bedrooms (main with expansive water views) open plan living & modern kitchen beach cottage with direct private access to Callala Beach with all the luxuries and modern touches to spoil you and your furry friend. It’s a perfect getaway for family of 4 or a couple seeking the ultimate in both relaxation and style. There is a resident pod of dolphins outside on the calm waters of Jervis Bay so you can swim out to them!
The quintessential Australian beach house holiday.
This magnificently located, absolute beachfront, stunning architecturally designed beach “shack”, truly defines barefoot luxury. From beautiful fresh whites, exposed framework and lime washed floorboards, with glass louvered windows, bi-folds and French doors leading out to it’s rustic timber decks, Barefoot will take you back in time, whilst providing all of the luxuries and modern touches you expect from todays life.
With the internal dining bench opening through bi-folds to a mirror imaged external bar bench, the house provides the perfect casual dining setting. It’s interconnecting decks lead down to the gourmet BBQ area framed by timber sleepers and out to over 500sqm of lush level lawn. Your own private timber steps take you directly down to the magnificent white sands and calm waters of Callala Beach. A guest picnic basket and picnic blanket is available for your convenience.
Watch the kids on the beach from the house and the resident pod of dolphins swimming around Jervis Bay, laze the day away over a long lunch and pull up a chair beachside at sunset, but most of all, kick off your shoes and feel the sand between your toes throughout your stay.
With its open plan living & kitchen, master bedroom with expansive water views and second twin bedroom, Barefoot is the prefect getaway for a small family of 4 or a couple seeking the ultimate in both relaxation and style.
And in winter, after a beautiful long stroll along the beach, enjoy lunch on the deck and then unwind with your favourite DVD, whilst warming to the glow of the built in gas fireplace.
You have access to the entire house
Other things to note
It’s the finer things that make a difference and attention to detail is utmost in the presentation and care offered at Barefoot at Callala Beach.
- Free bottle of wine on arrival
- Well stocked pantry with complimentary condiments including salt & pepper, assorted fine teas, coffee, cooking and olive oil and vinegar, assorted spices and sauces etc.
- Nespresso coffee machine with some starter coffee capsules
- Toiletries supplied: shampoo and hair conditioner, body wash gel, sunscreen lotion, body moisturiser.
- Main Bedroom with expansive water views and queen bed.
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (and Porta cot) and access to rear deck
- Open plan living & kitchen, with bi-fold doors opening out to beachside deck and French doors opening onto rear deck.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with a Caesar stone bench, Smeg appliances & dishwasher and all the cooking utensils you will need.
- Bathroom with bathtub & shower and combination washer/dryer
- Ceiling fans and natural ventilation louvered windows throughout.
- Heat & Glo gas fireplace in the Living area and electric blankets in all bedrooms for your winter warmth.
- Large Sony LCD TV, DVD player & wireless speaker system.
- Absolute beach frontage with direct and private access to the beach.
- Outdoor dining areas with 4 burner BBQ
- Outdoor hot & cold shower.
- Fishing rods
- Superior bedding, linen & bath towels provided (bring your own beach towels)
- Barefoot allows for a maximum of 4 guests (although an additional child may occupy the available Porta Cot).
- Pets – A small dog will be allowed – fully fenced on 3 sides with open access to the beach